If you’re looking for free printable Among Us Task cards for your next birthday party, small group game, or fun with family members, you’ll love these! It’s so much fun to turn this online game into a real life version with all your friends!
This Among Us Task cards printable game is a great way to celebrate a birthday, get the whole class involved in an interactive game, or limit the screen time with a real life version of the game.
These printable cards are easy to use, and the best part is they are free to access and download to use however you would like for personal use.
Each character card reveals simple tasks that need to be completed for each of your crew members, as well as an imposter card. When creating the player cards, I kept the tasks super easy so they can be used no matter the kids’ ages.
Grab the printable pdf by filling out the form below, and get ready to have a lot of fun playing the real game of Among Us!
Free Among Us Task Cards Printable
These Among Us game free printables are the perfect way to get the party started! The printables are free and easy to use!
Simply fill out the form below with your best email address, and you receive the free printable PDF file directly in your inbox. Once you open the email, click the link to download the file and print as many copies as you would like for personal use!
If the different tasks listed are not exactly what you had in mind, no worries! You’ll also receive a link to an editable version of the Among Us task cards so you can make them exactly what you want. Perfect if you want to make the tasks more difficult, or easier for younger kids.
You can also use the editable version to turn the game into an educational resource in your classroom. The interactive game is sure to increase student engagement as the kids complete their tasks! You just need to create a free Canva account in order to edit the printables.
- Color printer
- Card stock
- Laminating machine (optional)
- Costumes in different colors (optional)
- Free Among Us Task Cards Printable (Fill out the form below!)
What’s Included on the Among Us Task Cards Printable
These free printable Among Us task cards are easy and fun to use! When you receive your download you will get:
- Rules sheet (which can be changed, there are no wrong ways to play!)
- 12 Among Us task cards (11 crew mates and 1 imposter card)
- Printable Station Labels (Stations 1-5)
- Editable Canva template in case you want to change what the cards say!
I tried to think of some simple common tasks to include, that would be easy to do indoors, outdoors, and with little to no supplies needed so anyone can play! The tasks written on the cards include:
55 Simple Among Us “In Real Life” Task Ideas
- 10 Pushups
- 15 Pushups
- 20 Pushups
- 25 Pushups
- 5 Sit ups
- 10 Sit ups
- 15 Sit ups
- Spin around 5 times
- Spin around 10 times
- Find a 2 crewmates to give high fives
- Find a 3 crewmates to give high fives
- Touch your toes 10 times
- Touch your toes 20 times
- 5 Cartwheels (or your best attempt!)
- Do a Handstand (or your best attempt!)
- Walk backwards to your next station
- Compliment 2 crewmates
- Compliment 3 crewmates
- Create a secret handshake with a crewmate
- Create a secret handshake with 2 crewmates
- 5 Squats
- 10 Squats
- 15 Squats
- 20 Squats
- 5 Burpees
- 10 Burpees
- 10 Wall push ups
- 20 Wall push ups
- 25 Wall push ups
- Make up a dance and teach to a crewmate
- Make up a dance and teach to 2 crewmates
- Plank hold for 15 seconds
- Plank hold for 30 seconds
- Challenge a crewmate to a race
- Challenge 2 crewmates to a race
- Wall sit for 10 seconds
- Wall sit for 20 seconds
- Find a crewmate and tell them a joke
- Find 2 crewmates and tell them a joke
- Find a crewmate for Leap Frog and jump over each other 10 times
- Find 2 crewmates to play Leap Frog and jump over each other 10 times
- 10 Mountain Climbers
- 15 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Mountain Climbers
- Hold a bridge post for 5 seconds
- 10 bicycle crunches
- 20 bicycle crunches
- 10 Jumping Jacks
- 15 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 30 Jumping Jacks
- Sing your favorite song
- Recite your favorite nursery rhyme
- Say “The Pledge of Allegiance”
- Hop on one foot for 30 seconds
You can find more fun Among Us task ideas here!
How to Play Among Us in Real Life
The game of Among Us is very simple, and easy to replicate in real life! Of course, to keep things “small child” friendly, the imposter will secretly “tag” each crewmate to get them out, instead of what happens in the online game…we are keeping it PG on this site!
- Label 5 different stations with the provided printable label cards
- Each player will draw a card
- The players will either be a crew mate, or the imposter
- If you are the imposter, don’t tell anyone! It’s your job to look like you are a crew mate, do fake tasks, and secretly tag people to get them out.
- Each crew mate will have 5 tasks to complete. In order to make it more difficult, each task must be completed at 5 seperate stations. This will prevent people from doing all of their tasks in one spot super fast.
- Traveling to different stations will give the imposter a good chance to try to secretly tag out the player.
- If at any time a crew mate suspects that they know who the imposter is, they can call an EMERGENCY MEETING! They can then choose the player that is “SUS” and vote them out.
- If the imposter is voted out correctly, the crew mates win! If the imposter is the last man standing, the imposter wins!
Where to Play Your Next Game of Among Us
- PE Class: These could be a fun way to get everyone in the class moving! In fact, I’ve included mostly simple physical challenges on the printable tasks cards.
- Recess: This printable game is compact enough to slip in a backpack and bring to play at recess! Teacher’s will love that kids are using their critical thinking skills to determine the imposter at each emergency meeting.
- Birthday Parties: Complete tasks and party on at your next child’s birthday party or gathering! Everyone will love getting together to play this fun online game in real life.
- Family Game Night: If you have a large family or a neighborhood with lots of kids, this Among Us task cards printable game will be the perfect thing to bust out at the next game night!
These Among Us Task Cards printable are the perfect way to bring everyone together for a game of Among Us in real life! Your kids of all ages will enjoy playing together and deciding who is “SUS” among all the crew mates.
Make sure you fill out the form above with your best email address to receive your free printable Among Us Task Cards, as well as a link and instructions on how to use the editable Canva link to create your own task cards to customize this game however you want.
If you love these, make sure you also grab these Free Among Us Coloring Pages!
I create free family printables every for you to use at home, in the classroom, or any other way you can dream up! Check back often as we are always adding something new, and let me know how you used your Among Us Task Cards printable in the comments below.