Need some free printable cruise door decorations to decorate your cruise ship doors on your next family vacation? You’ll love this fun way to personalize your stateroom door!
Going on a cruise with your family and friends is a special occasion, and adding some stateroom door decorations is an extra special way to commemorate the occasion.
Whether this is your first cruise, or you are a seasoned professional, decorating your cabin room doors is a great way to to show your fellow cruisers that your family members have some style!
Before you board the ship, make sure you grab these free cruise cabin door decorations to show off your family’s personality on the high seas.
How to Use your Free Printable Cruise Door Decorations
Before you go through the trouble of printing and packing up your door decorations, it’s a good idea to check with the cruise lines to make sure decorations are allowed.
According to Eat Sleep Cruise, Disney Cruise Ships, Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean cruises, and Princess Cruises allow cruise door decorations, but you’ll want to confirm with the cruise line rules before traveling.
There are sometimes special restrictions to the material that you use to decorate with as well. Some cruise lines require that your door decorations are made of flame retardant material for safety reasons. They will also sometimes specify where decorations can be placed.
Once you confirm the door decoration policy with your next cruise line, you are ready to grab the free download at the bottom of this post!
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive your free digital file directly to your email. Download and print your cruise directions on high quality cardstock for personal use on your stateroom doors.
Free Printable Cruise Door Decorations (PDF Download)
This printable pack of fun, tropical themed cruise door decorations are exactly what you need to decorate your stateroom doors!
Here’s what’s included in your free printable PDF download:
Adorable polka dot bubble letters A-Z and bubble numbers 0-9, so you can add your entire family name and year of the cruise for all the photo ops!
Fun, tropical cutouts including a flamingo, palm tree, fish, flowers, whales, dolphins and more.
The best part is that these printable cruise decorations are free! Yay! Just fill out the form below with your best email address.
Decorating your cruise door is easy, and you don’t need to worry about packing too much extra. However, there are a few different ways you can hang your cruise decorations and some supplies that might make your decorating more fun!
- Color Printer
- Cardstock paper
- Glue Dots
- Clear packing tape
- Scotch tape
- Command strips
- Free Printable Cruise Door Decorations (Fill out the form below!)
Other optional supplies might include:
- String Lights
- Fish extender
- Check out your local Hobby Lobby or other craft store and you’re sure to get some quick ideas!
Reasons to Decorate Your Cruise Cabin Doors
There are several reasons you should use these free printable cruise door decorations to add a little bit of spice to your stateroom door!
- First-Time Cruiser: Let your fellow passengers know that it’s your first time cruising by decorating your door.
- Celebration: If it’s your birthday, anniversary, or honeymoon, decorating your stateroom door can be a fun way to celebrate the occasion!
- Identification: Especially if you have kids on board the ship with you, decorating your door can be an easy way to quickly identify your room in an otherwise long corridor of identical stateroom doors.
- Just for Fun: Hey, you’re on vacation! Do what you want! If you think your cruise ship door would look better with your family name or a vinyl banner, do it!
Cruise Door Decoration Ideas
There are so many ways to decorate your stateroom doors on a cruise! The possibilities are truly endless, but here are a few great ideas to get you started.
- Disney Cruise Door Decorations: If you’re embarking on your first Disney Cruise Line, you might want to stick with the theme and grab some Mickey shaped printable cutouts like these here.
- Message Boards: If you’re traveling with a large group and everyone is spread out amongst multiple rooms, you might want to but a magnetic whiteboard, chalkboard, or magnetic note pad outside your door. This way if you need to leave a quick, fun message for a member of your family you can!
- Magnetic Decorations: Using different types of magnets is probably the easiest way to decorate metal doors! If you know the stateroom doors will hold magnets, you can check out dollar stores or a local craft store and see if you can find tropical fruit magnets, like a pineapple magnet, Disney cruise door magnets, or even a magnet sign!
- Printable Cruise Door Decorations: Of course, I hope you’ll love the free printable cruise door decorations that I’ve created for you here! The nice thing about printables is that they are free, and you can easily throw them away once you are finished cruising.
Printable Decoration Ideas for Disney Cruise Doors
If you’re specifically looking for printable cruise door decorations for you Disney stateroom doors, you’ll love these fun ideas!
- These free Disney printables from Disney Parks Blog come with so many different designs, you’ll have everything you need for your stateroom door to stand out among the crowd!
- Personalize a Mickey ear door decoration for every member of your family with these simple and adorable free printable cruise decorations from Frugal Coupon Living.
- Decorate your door with these sweet Mickey and Minnie life preserve photo frames from Cruising for All!
- This easy DIY Disney cruise door magnet project from She Buys Travel is perfect for metal doors and simple decorating.
- Another fun Disney Cruise door magnet DIY you’ll want to check out before you hit the high seas. Check it out here from We Got The Funk.
It’s so fun to be on a cruise with like-minded people ready to have a lot of fun! Whether you’re a first time cruiser or headed out on a big group cruise, one of the first things you should do when you find your cabin number is decorate your door.
These adorable printable cruise door decorations are exactly what you need to have your stateroom door stand out among the crowd of identical doors! Make sure you fill out the form above so you can get your free PDF download delivered right to your inbox, and start packing for your cruise today!
I create free printables for your family and more each week, so make sure you check back often to see what’s new. Comment below and tell me if you used these free printable cruise door decorations on your next family vacation!