If you’re looking for a free printable fathers day questionnaire to surprise your favorite guy this father’s day, look no further! Grab this free printable father’s day questionnaire for a fun way to say Happy Father’s Day this year.
Whether you have young kids or older kids, there’s no need to spend a bunch of money buying a special gift. The perfect gift can be something as simple as this fun father’s day questionnaire.
I know in our family, my husband and I both love to receive this fun gift every year! Whether it’s from the kid’s school in their end of year scrap books, or something you find online to print out like the one at the bottom of this post it’s always a fun activity.
Your kid’s funny answers will put a smile on dad’s face, and be a good laugh for years to come! You can add a picture of their dad and slip this sweet father’s day keepsake right inside dad’s father’s day card. It makes a great keepsake with very little additional cost!
Free Father’s Day Questionnaire
Your favorite father figure will absolutely love receiving these dad questions as a special father’s day gift. In order to access this free printable questionnaire, simply fill out the form below with your best email address.
This dad questionnaire is free for your personal use. You will instantly receive a download link to access your printable pdf file as soon as you fill out the form.
Feel free to use this fun questionnaire in a classroom setting or in your home, however you would like to use it to make dad’s day extra special. Before you go, make sure you grab my free mother’s day questionnaire here as well.
- Color printer
- Paper or white cardstock
- Crayons, markers, or pencils
- Free printable fathers day questionnaire (Instant download, Fill out the form below!)
What’s Included in this Free Father’s Day Printable?
This free printable includes simple and fun father’s day questions for younger kids to create adorable keepsakes to give dad. The interview questions make a great gift and are some of the funniest things dad will read all year!
The adorable father’s day questionnaire is such a simple way to create a favorite gift idea, perfect for the dad that has everything or is really difficult to shop for on father’s day.
Here is the list of questions included on your free printables:
- My Dad’s name is…
- He is X years old.
- His favorite food is…
- His favorite drink is…
- His favorite color is…
- 3 words that describe him…
- My Dad is really good at…
- My favorite thing to with him is…
- I love him because…
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Here is some Father’s day inspiration to get you started on your DIY gift to add some extra fun to your father’s day survey.
- Coupon book: Include a simple father’s day coupon book with your father’s day questionnaire for a great way to make dad feel extra special on his day without a lot of extra cost.
- Gift card: Add a gift card to your free printable father’s day questionnaire as an easy way to make it more personalized.
- Homemade gift basket: Collect a few of dad’s favorite things and add them to a simple gift basket like this one here. You can include the printable questions to the basket too!
- Perfect keepsake: Add a cute frame to your All About Dad survey in order to preserve your child’s fun answers for years to come! Hang it up at Dad’s job or in his home office to bring joy every day!
Whether you’re looking for a fun Father’s day craft for your classroom, or a unique way to honor Dad on his special day, this free printable Fathers Day questionnaire is exactly what you need!
Simply fill out the form above to get your free printable delivered directly to your email inbox so you can download the questionnaire and get started on your easy DIY Father’s Day gift today.
Make sure you grab these other free printables before you go:
- Happy Father’s Day Printable Cards
- Free Mothers Day All About My Mom printable
- Mother’s Day Printable Cards to Color
- Happy Mother’s Day Grandma Printable
I love creating free printables for you to use in your home, classroom, or to create the perfect DIY gifts for your family and friends! Make sure you check back often to see what’s new on the site.
Did you download and use this fun free printable Father’s Day questionnaire for Dad this year? Let me know how much you love it in the comments below, and how you used the survey to create a fun DIY gift idea for Dad.