Memorial Day is almost here! If you own a small business or shop, make sure you grab this free printable Memorial Day sign to alert your patrons about the holiday shutdown. Grab your free printable sign closed memorial day below!
If you own a small business, there are so many things to think about every day. One of those things is remembering the best ways to notify your customers that you will be closed for the upcoming holidays.
The good news is that I’ve got you covered with printable closed signs for every holiday!
With Memorial Day just around the corner, make sure you check out these Free Printable Closed Signs to hang on the front windows to notify your customers.
No need for professional designers here, this free download PDF file is complete with patriotic images to celebrate the United States in the best way!
Free Printable Sign Closed Memorial Day
These free printable signs were created just for you to use at your place of business.
In order to get the best results for this instant download, simply fill out the form below with your best email address.
You will receive the free printable file directly in your inbox with the 4 printable templates attached to the email in a PDF format for personal use.
Once you get the freebies in your email inbox, simply download the pdf file and print on your home computer on US Letter size paper (A4 paper size).
- Printer Paper
- Home or Office Printer
- Double-sided tape (to hang sign)
- Free Printable Sign Closed Memorial Day (Fill out the form below!)
What’s Included in your Office Closed for Memorial Day Printable Sign
This printable pack includes 4 different closed for Memorial Day printable signs, so you can pick the best match for your personality!
There is a black and white version as well as a color version and more! It’s the easiest way to notify your favorite customers of your holiday closing.
Ideas for your Free Printable Closed for Memorial Day Sign
Taping a printable sign on the door is a great start, but you might also want to include a few other things to make sure your customers know what to do in the event of your closure for the holidays.
- Business Cards: If there is a place to set business cards next to your closed sign, this can be helpful! Especially for new customers that might be stopping by your office for the first time.
- Contact Information: Another easy thing to do to improve your customer experience is to add your business contact information at the bottom of the closed sign. This is great for customers that might have further questions, or in case of emergency (for medical offices and the like). You can also include opening hours so your customers know when they can come back to see you!
- Laminate the Sign: If you’d like to use this sign year after year, you can laminate the sign or place it inside a sheet protector in order to extend the longevity of the printable closed sign.
- Share on Social Media: If you’d like to use the free printable sign closed Memorial Day on your business Facebook page or Instagram account, simply take a screen shot on your phone of the PDF when it comes to your email. This will allow you to use it as a graphic to share across your social media sites.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog to grab this office closed for Memorial Day printable sign. I hope you’ll love this and be able to use it at your family business, small business, or shop this summer!
Running a business is a lot of work, I know from personal experience! Making sure you’ve crossed everything off of your to do list when you’re getting ready to close for a holiday or long vacation is so important to keeping your customers happy, as well as acquiring new clients.
Make sure you check out our other printable signs for your business:
I create new printable signs and other free printables for you to use in your home and business every week!
Before you head off to your Memorial Day family gatherings, make sure you fill out the form above to get your free printable sign Closed for Memorial Day, delivered directly to your inbox! You’ll also get notified about future printable signs and freebies each week as I add new ones to the site.
Thanks so much for stopping by this blog, and let me know how you use your office closed for Memorial Day printable sign this summer!